Wednesday 18 November 2009

Rm 10

I will to continue to develop and improve my knowledge and understanding of SOLO taxonomy to develop the childrens questioning, processing and understanding skills in Inquiry Learning. This will be revisted regularly next term so that the children continue to improve their understanding of how the rubric works. I was very surprised that I had children at the relational stage for understanding and it will be interesting to see if these chn continue with the next inquiry or if it is related to that particular inquiry. Having the stages in child’s language helps the chn code where they are at so they understand where they fit on the rubric. I need to continue to improve and develop how I deliver the SOLO rubric to the chn so that their understanding of SOLO is extended as much as possible.

No comments: